Monday, March 15, 2010

A book...

Dyslexic Symptoms
  • Complains of dizziness, headaches or stomach aches while reading.
  • Reading or writing shows repetitions, additions, transpositions, omissions, substitutions, and reversals in letters, numbers and/or words.
  • Reads and rereads with little comprehension.

So to start out, reading is not my favorite! I have read one book and one book series for fun in my entire life. "Redeeming Love" and "Twilight", all four. Don't hate on "Twilight" either! It is amazing!! Both were easy reads and love stories! The first book I ever read as a small child consisted of my mother chasing me around the house, because I was running from her, getting me in a scissor hold between her legs and making me read! However, I am getting married and preparing for marriage consist of a lot of books... The marriage counselor wants you to read books, friends and family suggest books! They are everywhere. Neither the less, my sweet friend Casey gave me a book last night. A book about praying for your husband.


Even though reading is about as fun to me as sitting through a day lector on micro organisms is to you, I am going to do it! I need to prepare for marriage. I have to suck it up and start reading. What will probably happen is I will get half way through and stop but goodness people I am going to try! Dear Casey did give me the book with a disclaimer, "It's just a little reading a day, I promise its not to much". So sweet of her to try and understand.

P.S. I might have cheated and looked up the spelling for micro organisms.. don't judge me.. I also might have had the computer read this one back to me too! I was trying to be funny and I just wanted it to make since! I'm sorry!!!

2 comments:

  1. Let me know how you like the book! I may borrow it after you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this blog, Gracie!
    You can just skip the chapters and pray the prayers at the end, if you really must. ;)
    Love you so!

    ReplyDelete