Sunday, March 14, 2010

For the First Time

Ok, so for the first time in my entire life I will be writing something that is going to be seen by many, but not edited by my Mother! Yes it's sad but every paper I have ever written has been proofed by my mom. I just can't see my mistakes! Welcome to the life of a Dyslexic! This is also the first time in my life I have openly talked about my Dyslexia with just everyone. Yes if you asked I would tell you but this is a little different. I will now be a blogger and none of my post will have I have edited by my mom or Mark! Yes I will admit I called my mom about the title but that was before I made you this promise. So get excited, I will be telling you about my life with all the spelling errors, grammar mistakes and just flat out misplaced words your little heart could desire. Oh and there will probably be a lot of pictures... :)

Starting with this one! From our Save The Date. Yes the Wedding is getting closer and closer but still way to far away. Everyone keeps telling though July 24th will be here before we know it!! Shower dates are starting to get set and I think we are about to book our wedding entertainment! The fun stuff is starting. The website is finished,www.mywedding.com/markandgrace/. I did have that edited! Some of Mark's friends don't know me that well yet! I actually had Mark and my mom edit that one for me... oh dear! I will have my computer read me what I have written, which is completely cheating.. It can't check my grammar but really helps with those misplaced words. Maybe after a while I will get comfortable enough to just post with no reading. That is the goal!

3 comments:

  1. I don't really have an excuse for my spelling errors and they happen often :) I love the layout of the blog! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grace, this is going to be fantastic. I hope you stick with it.

    ReplyDelete