Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Driveways...

Dyslexic Symptoms
  • Lacks depth perception and peripheral vision.
  • Mistakes and symptoms increase dramatically with confusion, time pressure, emotional stress, or poor health.
  • Strong sense of justice; emotionally sensitive; strives for perfection.
This morning was not a good one for me! I woke up late, had gained 3 pounds, and hit my roommates car... Oh yes, you read that right! I can not pull out of driveways, there is way to much going on! This is the 3rd time in 2 years that I have pulled out of a driveway and hit the car parked behind me!!! I JUST GOT MY CAR FIXED LAST WEEK too, from when this happened last time!! It is so frustrating cause I want to stop, I want to pay attention and not do it! There is just way to much going on.. I still can't drive a stick shift! ha that just blows my mind!! The fact that I think I am fighting something off too doesn't help!
I called my ADD fiance in hopes that he would understand my frustration and struggle but instead he just told me, "Grace you need to look and pay attention", after my weight gain and car accident I didn't receive this comment very well. I responded "Mark you just need to pay attention to those 3 people talking to you at once" haha Bless his heart he was just trying to help!
On a lighter note, this weekend was great. We had a lot of birthday fun and sweets, this helped with the 3 pound weight gain, and I got my wedding invitations! THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL!! I cried when I got them.
This is normal for me... I kind of cry a lot!



This is a picture of me with the invitations, 3 pounds lighter!

4 comments:

  1. Gracie,
    3 things
    1. You are beautiful.
    2. Your invites are beautiful.
    3. It really stinks that you wrecked your car. I'm sorry. That must have been a bad morning.

    Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 pounds, schmounds! You will have that off by tomorrow! It was worth it for your birthday, though, wasn't it!

    Love the invitations and that cute blue dress/shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the invitations!!!

    I agree with Angela... 3 pounds is nothing. A good poop could take care of that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grace, you are beautiful with or without those xtra 3 lbs! You're just going to have to set aside 2 weeks every year to party hardy, celebrating your 2 very special bdays 2 wks apart! Hope next wkend's celebration is fun :).
    I love you, and love the invites!!!

    ReplyDelete